Creating a Custom Suit
Lets Get Custom...
- Pick one of our "design patterns" on our website on the sub-menu , "Customizable Options", of this page, BBella Mini, BBella Pro and BBella Bubble. Let us know what pattern cut you prefer. If you need assistance send us a message with front, side, and view photos of you in a bikini or workout clothes and we will assist you in deciding which of our patterns will work best for you and your current physique.
- Choose a color swatch from our website selection located in the "Customizable Options" submenu. If we do not have he shade you want or prefer printed fabric, contact us and we can send you any additional shades or prints that we may have on a seasonal basis.
- Choose Rhinestone Connectors, from the "Customizable Options" submenu, 3 on the top and 2 on the Bottom... This is usually the most confusing step for most fitness competitors because one has to consider your body's shape and choosing what will work best to accentuate and create symmetry. We can help recommend the best suited connectors based upon your body shape and height, please contact us and send us photos of your front, back and side views in a bikini or workout clothes. Bikini Bella carries a vast assortment of rhinestone connectors, occasionally we may run out of stock and we will contact you if this happens.
- We will need your height, body weight, and measurements. We have provided a youtube video link on how to measure for a custom fitness suit. Actual body measurements are needed, please DO NOT give us measurements based on own actual bikini. Swimwear fabric doesn't usually have a same stretch and elasticity. NOTE: We do not create your bikini based on the standard sizing: XS to XL. What is essential is you provide us custom measurements of your breast (let us know if you have implants), hip (bikini line), lower hip (buttocks area), crotch length (place the tape measure in the front center area where the inverted triangle starts, run the tape in between your legs and stop where your butt crack ends).
- Let us know what show you are competing in (ex: NPC, WBFF, NGA), and date of the competition.
- What level your competing at... Amateur, National, Professional. Note that some competition shows have certain requirements for bikini and suit coverage. We recommend you purchase "Bikini Bite" or any body glue, suit fastener to keep your bikini in place for your show day.
OTHER SERVICE PROVIDED....
- We can include COMPLIMENTARY thin foam padding on your bikini top. This is a thin padding permanently attached to the fabric and lining of your top bikini. Bikini cups also have a pocket that you can add an additional breast enhancer that you may already have. Please let us know if you want this thin foam padding added to your tops.
- Bikini Back connectors can be added at an additional price